- Data can be printed during the production process.
- This results in smaller pre-printed stocks.
- Changing the text can be done quickly and easily.
- For texts that are repeated, an extra exchange text roll saves even more time.
- Flexibility thanks to impregnated ink rolls and a refillable ink system with an ink pump.
- Adjustable starting point makes precise print positioning possible on every object.
- Suitable for use in dusty areas thanks to the closed inking system.
- Eminently suitable for use in industrial environments because of its design and the use of corrosion-free materials.
Type 25/140 is a standard Rollcoder, with a text height of a maximum of 23 mm
Type 55/140 is a standard Rollcoder, with a text height of a maximum of 53 mm
Kortho Rollcoder 100/140 is a standard Rollcoder, with a text height of a maximum of 98 mm