Hot Quick Coder
The Hot Quickcoder D-series provides instantly drying, sharp, clear and well-covering print results on porous and non-porous surfaces.
From packaging foil and paper to glasses or plastic bottles. From cans to cardboard and very many other materials. Plug in a new Hotroll and the Kortho Hot Quickcoder is ready for thousands of new print actions. And thanks to the integrated pre-heating the next Hotroll is immediately ready for use. The printing colour is simple to change by plugging a Hotroll of a different colour into the Hot Quickcoder.
- Maximum printing area (mm): 10 x 20 or 10 x 24 mm
- Maximum coding speed (prints/min) 250
- Maximum production speed (metres/min) 60
- Power supply voltage 115/230VAC ± 10% 50-60 H
- Air supply 5 – 8 bar (clean, dry, oil-free
- Power connection (Watts) 150 (230v) / 100(115v)
- Operating pressure (bar) 4 (56 PSI
- Air usage (max litres per operation) 0,04 at 4 bar
- Sound level (dB) 82
- Kortho Hotroll standard: Non-toxic, black, blue, red, green, white, yellow, brown, orange
- Coding unit main dimensions (mm): H 218 – W 96,5 – D 124, Including hotrolls and cable H 255 – W 163 – D 124.
- Operating system main dimensions (mm) (Control Box) H 223 – W 296 – D 89, Including cable connectors and cable H 345 – W 296 – D 89.
- Total weight of coding unit/operating system (kg) 2 / 2,3
- Operating system Kortho Hot Quickcoder D-Series LCD cabinet
- Adjustments: 8 independent parametersets with settings for the next parameters:- Print delay – Print temperature – Print time
- General parameters– LCD contrast – Temperature bandwidth – Extended busy signal – Ready temperature – Power on-mode
- Input signals– Printsignal (NPN, PNP, potential free contact, voltage pulse 5-30VDC/AC) – Inhibit
- Output signals– Busy – Alarm – Power on