Portadot 100×75 EH
- Powerful portable dot marking machine capable of indenting components with deep marks (1 mm in mild steel, 1.5 mm in aluminium, DPH version)
- Pneumatic (DPH) or electromagnetic (EH) dot marking versions. Capable of marking all engineering materials up to 62HRc (800Hv)
- Robust mechanism and steel housing especially well suited to industrial applications
- Very large marking area
- 100 – 220v single phase supply (no pneumatics required).
- ‘Press and hold’ trial run feature allows the marking location to be determined quickly before marking.
- Low running costs and virtually no consumable costs. 3000 controller and software
- Separate 3000 controller protects electronics from shock loading of mechanical marking operation.
- Durable integrated membrane keyboard with LCD linked function keys.
- Very large embedded graphical display
- Simple to use menu system software with marking preview
- Marking Area: 100mm x 75mm
- Std. Character Sizes: 0.18mm – 99.9mm in increments of 0.18mm
- Marking Formed: 5 x 7, 7 x 9, Varidot, HPGL, BMP Logos
- Marking Speed: Variable, depends on application
- Memory storage of up to 1350 marking programs
- 3 metre umbilical cable
- 2 x RS232 and Digital I/O (8 In 6Out) Connectivity. Optional Ethernet TCP/IP
- Full QWERTY integrated membrane keyboard with addition PS/2 port for external keyboards.
- On-screen mark preview and trial-run features.
- PC Option using MarkMaster™ Graphical Software
PORTADOT 100-75 EH
Marking area 100 x 75 mm
PORTADOT 100-75 DPH
Marking area 100 x 75 mm
Standard hardware options include;
- Spring Balance and bracket for ease of use
- 6 meter umbilical cable option.
- Remote Start/Stop Box
- ‘V’ Face plate for marking round components
- Custom designed fixtures are also available on request.
- 100mm & Custom Extended Nosepiece and Styli
- Windows Operating Software© Barcode scanner to simplify data entry
- TCP/IP (10BaseT) Ethernet Module for 3000 controller
- DataMouse™ Pro Direct Part Mark DataMatrix Reader (PC Required)
- Extended Warranty packages available
- Direct Part Marking (DPM)
- IUID MIL130 Compliance marking
- Programmable marking
- Component identification
- Component traceability
- Chassis VIN Marking
- Serial numbering
- Steel stock marking
- Cast and forge marking
- Logo marking
- Security marking
- Health & safety appliance marking
- Certification marking
- Time and date marking
- Part numbering
- Batch and shift coding
- Calibration systems
- Label and tag marking