Portadot PF 130-30
PC Software Version
- Drag and drop layout design – WYSIWYG.
- Supports all Windows TrueType fonts including special characters and Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian languages etc.
- Query and write to Excel, Access, SQL Server, MySQL etc.
3000 Controller Version
- Separate 3000 Controller protects electronics from vibration of mechanical marking. PC not required
- Large graphical display
- Full membrane keyboard
- Screen linked function keys
- Marking Features: Fixed texts, variables, serial numbers, arc and angular, time/date, Data Matrix, logos, backward & forward marking.
- Two stationary motors for higher acceleration, speed and accuracy and no motor cable fatigue failures
- Superior torque motors provide extreme acceleration and speed
- Flat X/Y Movement with no pivoting axis provides consistent marking depth throughout the marking area
- Re-circulating ball linear guideways to provide the highest marking accuracy
- Large marking area: 130-30mm
- Head cable industrial steel connector: easily disconnect marking head when needed. Robotic head/controller cable
- Robust aluminium casing: rugged design
- Inbuilt illumination system automatically actuated with motion snesor
- High rigidity of front mask: plain and thick structure. Machined V shaped on both axis to fit on tubes. Sliding mechanism with positioning scale
Electrical supply: 100-230V/200 VA
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Air Supply (FP & HA only): 6 bars (87 psi) non lubricated dry
Head cable: default 3m (9.8 ft) Robotic cable
- Electromagnetic (P130-30E): Programmable, deep and consistent marking – no air supply required.
- Fast Pneumatic (P130-30FP): Faster or continuous line style marking thanks to high frequency stylus.
- High Amplitude Pneumatic (P130-30PHA): Accomodate uneven surfaces (up to 12 mm).
- Electromagnetic Clamping: Prevents poor marks due to accidental movement. Assists operator by holding machine in positioN
- Column and Base: Converts a portable machine to a bench-top model. Power Digital column and Autosense system available. Circumfrential axis and other bench-top machine option available
- Optional Cart: Provides easier mobility, storage and machine protection
- Circumfrential Axis
- Protective Boot
- Various Styli
- Base and Column
- Barcode Scanner
- Data Matrix Readers
- I/O Extension
- TCP/IP Module
- 6m & 10m Head Cable
- Electromagnetic Clamp
- Start/Stop Bpx
- Foot Pedal
- Oil & Gas
- Vehicle Identification Number (automotive, trucks, motorcycle)
- Energy Production