The Z303 system is an extremely simple and precise large character printing system (printing on secondary packaging).
Z303 is fitted with a large keyboard for industrial use with a membrane panel which can also be used in very harsh environments.
This type of console can manage medium and low resolution printheads, suitable for printing on a wide variety of surfaces.
Z303 console manages up to a maximum of TWO 7 dots or ONE 16 dots NZ printheads.
Z303 can be interfaced directly with the most frequently used industrial devices, namely, PC, PLC, SCANNERS, ELECTRONIC SCALES, ENCODERS and OPTICAL SENSORS.
- Management of one 16 or two 7 dots print heads
- Up to two lines of print
- Print height from 5 to 60 mm (0,20″ – 2,37″)
- Line speed capability: up to 180 mt/min (591 ft/min)
- Printing rate: up to 267 ct/sec
- 100 messages storage per head
- 80 characters for each message
- Available font: 5×5, 7×5, 9×7, 16×10
- Bold factor: up to 5 times
- Logos creation from keyboard
- Up to 26 different logos storage
- Automatic calendar and expiration date print
- Incremental/decreasing products counter up to 9 digits
- Repeat print – message function
- Printing in all moving directions
- Tower print function (text rotation of 90°)
- Coding throw distance up to 35 mm (1,37″)